Tear Mender is the fly tier's choice for bonding rabbit hides together. We tie a lot of double bunnies and Tear Mender is the best adhesive on the market for bonding rabbit strips together. It is durable, non-toxic, and waterproof. This is our bond of choice for making leeches with crosscut hides wrapped around Dacron or some form of Superbraid. There is no harsh chemical smell: it reminds us of liquid latex. A must-have adhesive when tying with rabbit strips!
Tear Mender is a non-toxic adhesive that forms permanent, yet flexible bonds to materials it can penetrate such as fabric, leather, and vinyl. The glue is acid-free and formulated with natural latex. Bonds are usable/wearable within 3 minutes and washable in 15 minutes, making this product a quick fix for immediate fabric repairs. Tear Mender is ideal for repairs on clothing, leather, upholstery, home décor, sport/marine gear, fly tying and more!
- Forms durable, long-lasting and permanent bonds to fabric and leather
- Repairs items used both indoors and out
- Water-proof, flexible, and UV resistant
- Natural, non-toxic, acid-free
- Still the original formula invented by Val "The Bish" Cismoski in 1932
- Your choice of 2 oz or 6 oz bottle