Loon UV Clear Fly Finish ThinLN99
UV Clear Fly Finish Thin is a UV resin with less viscosity than the original. It is perfect for delicate fly tying applications, going on thin without sacrificing curing speed and strength. This thin formulation can be used to make smaller heads, bodies or wing cases, or to coat a small thread head. The possibilities are endless.
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- UV blocking appication needles included
- New taper-tip needle prevents clogs
- Available in 1/2 oz or 2 oz bottle
How To Use: Apply Fly Finish Thin to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use UV light to cure. In direct sun (or when using UV Light) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.