Loon Ergo Hair Packer
The most important tool for spinning hair and shaping flies is a vacuum cleaner. The second most important tool is a hair packer. The familiar shape of Loon's Ergo Hair Packer is borrowed from the cork handle of a fly rod. It sits comfortably in hand, and provides enough mass and taper to push against to make sure that your spun deer hair gets packed as tight as possible. The Ergo Hair Packer features two different diameter holes for accommodating flies of different sizes, and the ends are beveled to ensure that hair can be packed deep into the bend of the hook!
- Loon yellow powder coated handle
- Ergonomic shape mimics the cork handle of a fly rod
- Works with all hook sizes
- Tapered ends accommodate hook gapes and allow for extra pressure
- Heavy duty steel construction