Insta Jig Tungsten Heads332JIG11
Hareline's Insta Jig Tungsten Heads immediately turn any subsurface fly into a jigged pattern. These heads are designed to make your fly ride deep and hook up, just like a traditional jigged fly. This is accomplished by moving all of the mass of the fly to the top, which causes the hook to ride up. Jigged flies are great for fishing in deep water, especially fast, turbulent water where getting down to the proper depth quickly is important to be successful. They also reduce the amount of snags when fishing near the bottom. Hareline's Insta Jig Tungsten Heads are quickly taking the fly tying world by storm. We can't recommend them enough! Available in 6 sizes and 11 popular colors! 10 heads per pack.
- 3/32" (2.3 mm) - recommended for size 16 and smaller hooks
- 7/64" (2.8 mm) - recommended for size 14 hooks
- 1/8" (3.3 mm) - recommended for size 12 hooks
- 5/32" (3.8 mm) - recommended for size 10 hooks
- 3/16" (4.6 mm) - recommended for size 8 hooks
- 7/32" (5.5 mm) - recommended for size 6 and larger hooks