EP Trigger Point Int'l Fibers
EP Trigger Point Int'l Fibers were specifically designed to match a multitude of Mayfly colors found worldwide. The wings and bodies of Mayflies such as March Browns, Blue Winged Olives, or the fabled Morning Dun can easily be matched with the use of these fibers. They are perfect for making fine, thin-profile bodies on even the smallest size 24 hook. Get creative and blend two or more colors to match the hatch on your local waters. EP Trigger Point Int'l Fibers are marker-friendly and have been treated with Water Shed, a permanent waterproofing liquid, which will keep them floating high on the water column where the fish are feeding. An extremely popular fly tying material that we can't recommend enough. Available in 26 fish-attracting colors!
- Blended translucent fiber colors
- 8" in length
- Extremely durable synthetic material
- Will not absorb water - Easy to cast
- Treated with Water Shed - No floatant necessary
- For mayflies, emergers, midge and caddis fly patterns