Double Barrel Popper Bodies
Double Barrel Popper Bodies are an innovative, modern, soft-foam popper body that makes it easy to tie poppers, sliders, and diver flies. They have several unique advantages over other popper bodies in that they can be tied on with the cup facing forward to create popper flies, or in reverse to create slider, diver, and Sneaky Pete style foam flies. Double Barrel Popper Bodies feature a deeper cup for a louder "pop" when working your fly, and recessed eye sockets to accommodate adhesive eyes like Fish-Skull Living Eyes. Eyes sold separately.
- Extra-Small - For tying small panfish and carp flies (8 per pack)
- Small - For small bass bug poppers (8 per pack)
- Medium - For regular size bass bug poppers (8 per pack)
- Large - For large predator fish such as pike, muskie, striper, and redfish (6 per pack)
- Extra-Large - For big game saltwater fish like sailfish (4 per pack)